- Select Tools | Internet Option... menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the Internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
- Select the option marked Enable. Press OK button on each open window to finish.
- Select Tools | Options... from the main menu.
- Select Content button from the top row of options.
- On Windows/Linux: Select Options from the "Wrench" graphic icon menu on the upper/right side of the Google Chrome window.
- On Mac OS X: Select Preferences from the Chrome menu.
- Select the Under the Hood tab.
- Click the Content settings... button underneath the Privacy area.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu (on Mac OS) or the Edit menu (on Windows).
- Select Security tab at the top.
Opera 8 and 9
- Select Tools | Quick Preferences ... from the main menu.
Opera 6 and 7
- Select File | Preferences... from the main menu.
- Click Multimedia.
- Select Configure Konqueror from the Settings menu.
Netscape 6.x and 7.x (Mozilla 1.0)
Note: We would highly recommend you download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, rather than continuing to use this very old browser.
- Select Edit | Preferences... menu item from the main menu.
- Click on the Advanced label displayed in the list of options on the left hand side of the Preferences window that pops up.